Help Paying for Child Care 

(Alternative Payment Programs)

The Inyo County Office Of Education (ICOE), Child Development Division (CDD) receives state and federal funding to provide programs to assist low-income families with the cost of child care services. The Alternative Payment Program and CalWORKs Stages 1, 2 & 3 programs are operated by ICOE CDD and serve nearly 200 children in Inyo County. These programs allow parents to choose from a variety of child care options to best meet the needs of their children. Child care may be provided in:

Alternative Payment Program

 Check back soon to access the EL application materials online.

CalWORKs Stage 1

CalWORKs Stages 2 and 3

How to apply for help with child care payments?

Eligibility list application documents are available to download below:

For more information about any of the child care subsidy programs (i.e. the Alternative Payment Programs), email or call (760) 873-5123 x. 2123.

Questions about your provider reimbursements?

Please email or call 760-873-5123  x. 2151 for questions about provider reimbursements.